Simple tool to annotate images with arrows and measurement lines.
Just create a new 'note' in the table and select any image from albums or get straight from the camera and drop in pointers and measurement lines as required.
Take a pre-shopping measures for hardware stores, clothes and shoes shopping, add some details and directions on image. Notes easy to make and always handy. Full multi-touch support.
Measurement lines and arrows can be moved around scrollable drawing area freely by dragging either particular endpoints or as whole.
Some handy tools on the panel:
- zoom-to-fit – will fit whole drawing on the screen;
- make a screenshot of current drawing;
- delete selected lines and arrows;
Number of parameters can be changed via Settings:
- loading last session on startup;
- order of 'drawings' in the list;
- visibility and size of touch-sensitive area (adjust for your fingers);